The abstract deadline for the 2017 conference in Hamilton, New Zealand, is coming up quickly!
Abstract submissions are closing on the 30th April, for the 2017 5th Biennial Symposium of the International Society for River Science (ISRS), IPENZ/Water NZ Rivers Group (NZRG) and the New Zealand Freshwater Sciences Society (NZFSS), which is being held in Hamilton, New Zealand over 19-24 November 2017, in partnership with the Waikato River Authority (WRA).
Click here to submit your abstract now!
Authors are invited to submit oral and poster abstracts under the following sub-themes
- Environmental indicators and monitoring
- Freshwater restoration
- Community ecology and biological interactions
- Traditional knowledge
- Environmental flows and Ecohydraulics
- Floodplain interactions
- Ecological resilience
- Bioengineering and biomanipulation
- Water quality
- Special sessions: Please click here to view the special sessions, which are also available for authors to submit their papers to
More information on abstract submissions and the ISRS2017 symposium can be found here